For your family to stay comfortable inside your home during hot days, your air conditioning system or AC in San Diego should always be in good condition. Trust us at Global Warming & Cooling Inc. to ensure that your cooling system will operate efficiently all the time. As an HVAC company awarded with an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau, you can be assured of high-quality HVAC services whenever you rely on our team to work on your HVAC systems.
Why is it Important to Get my AC Inspected by Professionals?
You may be inclined to inspect your AC in San Diego by yourself but you should refrain from doing so. Unless you have the license and experience to carry out a thorough assessment of your AC system, you should let professionals like us handle it for the following reasons:
- Wise Investment. Calling an expert technician to regularly inspect your AC means you have to pay for service fees. Instead of regarding this as an expense, however, you should consider it as a wise investment. A periodic maintenance check can help you save as much as 15 percent on the electric bill since your system will run more efficiently. Since professionals can immediately see potential issues on your AC system, he can readily address them, thereby saving you a lot of money on expensive repairs.
- Reliable Cooling. When you rely on professionals to carry out regular inspections, you can be assured that your air conditioning unit will function efficiently all the time. Properly maintained AC units mean you can expect the air temperature inside your home to be as cool as you want it. You no longer have to worry about undercooling or overcooling.
- Improved Lifespan. Just as you increase your life expectancy by religiously visiting your medical doctor for check-ups, you can also extend the life of your AC unit through regular inspection and maintenance. AC units can be expensive. Professional maintenance check-ups can help prevent costly replacements for a longer time.
How Do I Know if my AC Needs Repair?
Here are some tell-tale signs that you need to call HVAC experts like us to repair your air conditioning system:
- Warm Air - You installed AC system to keep the air cool but if you notice that the air blowing from your unit or vent is not as cold as before, your system may have issues on its condenser or refrigerant or experiencing duct leakage.
- Weak Air Flow – If your AC system appears to be not blowing enough cool air, it may have issues on the air filter or the blower motor or fan is already defective.
- Leak – If you are noticing moisture or leak in your AC system, its condensate drain may no longer be functioning properly or may already be deteriorating.
- Strange Noises and Smells – If you can hear weird sounds coming from your AC system or if it is emitting an undesirable smell, there might be issues on its components or overall physical condition that require immediate repair.
If you need installation, repair, or inspection/maintenance of your air conditioning system, phone us at Global Warming & Cooling Inc. Our company boasts of affordable and high-quality services as well as exceptional customer service. Schedule an appointment with us today so we can assist you in your HVAC-related concerns.Ac San Diego
View Larger Map